Henderson House Footscray
Conservation works Henderson House
Henderson House, listed on the Victorian Heritage Register is owned by the City of Maribyrnong. The two storey bluestone buildings were constructed in 1872 for Samuel Henderson as part of a bacon and ham curing facility. The existing buildings were occupied by a number of different manufacturers until it was repurposed in the 1970s as the Footscray Community Arts Centre. Our office has been working with the Council and tenants to make improvements and repair the buildings.
For this project we:
Provided works documentation for feasibility study
Provided architectural drawings
Documentation of works for permits and tenders
Inspected works and contract administration